Research has identified over 165 beneficial compounds in the raw pulp of Noni fruit. There are many plants in nature that have healing properties. However, most are specific for 3 or 4 conditions. Dr. James Dukes at the USDA lists over 65 traditional uses of Noni for a wide variety of ailments or conditions. The benefit is in the pulp, not the juice.
The true traditional use by Polynesians and Hawaiians for thousands of years was to eat raw, non-fermented Noni pulp daily as a natural preventative.
On our certified organic family farm we grow, pick, process, and distribute our organic Noni products. Our Noni Fruit Leather is 100% pure, raw, non-fermented Noni pulp, for maximum potency. It is low heat processed (below 115 F) to a 14:1 concentration.
Noni Fruit Leather is a raw food to feed the cells of the body. Research has shown our 2oz package of Noni Fruit Leather to be equal to 14 32oz bottles of Noni juice in potency, due to non-fermentation of the pulp and low-heat processing. All of our Noni lotions are made from our Noni Fruit Leather and are 100% plant-based products with no chemicals.
Place an order with us. Free shipping on orders over $100
Noni Heat Lotion
8oz – $29
For All Around Pain Relief
- A ready-made lotion version of Noni Fruit Leather for topical relief from pain and inflammation
- Soothing Pain Relief for Arthritis and General Pain
- Prevents Muscle Fatigue and Cramps
- Promotes Relief for Sprains, Bruises, Stiffness & Inflammation
Noni fruit leather
100% Pure Organic Noni Fruit
- 14x more potent than noni juice
- Low heat processed from non-fermented noni pulp
- The highest natural antioxidant level of any food
- Boosts the immune system
- Can alleviate pain & inflammation